Study any topic(s) at a level and speed that suits your learning.
The following terms and conditions govern business transacted with the provider; Michael Sean LTD, trading under CAD Training by Michael Sean LTD, registered office at 121 Glencalder Crescent, Bellshill, Glasgow, ML42LU Scotland, in the provision of providing virtual on-line, and In-House CAD training and CAD support services to the 'Client'.
The Terms below apply to any contract between the 'Client' and CAD Training by Michael Sean LTD, irrespective of whether such contract is for the sale or licensing of products or the performance of services.
Reservations (provisional bookings) for CAD training and support services can be made by email or phone. Reservations are made on a non-committal basis on the part of our client. All reservations are confirmed by email. Reservations are held for up to seven days. If we don t receive confirmation of your booking within seven days, the reserved dates are released and made available for others to book. Reservations cannot be cancelled within 14 working days of a course starting. However dates can be re-arranged on payment of any unrecoverable accommodation costs. In the current climate we are only able to prove instructor lead courses virtually using reliable remote connection software, but don't worry this wont change the training you receive nor the knowledge gained from our course.
1. Service shall be delivered between the provider [Michael Sean LTD] and the buyer.
2. Service shall be delivered on a date and time agreed by all parties involved, with a maximum day consisting of 7.5 hours maximum.
3. Remote training shall be provided on a virtual online basis, 'client' is fully responsible for ensuring the suitability of their hardware, software, and internet connectivity through the time scale of service delivery. Michael Sean LTD hold no responsibility for loses incurred as a result of.
4. You may request bespoke training to your requirements, at a additional 15% min rate of the equivalent training provided by Michael Sean LTD.
1. To confirm a booking we request a min 50% deposit of total cost of service(s) at point of request.
2. On receipt of booking request for service(s) confirmed shall be provided by email within 48 hours.
3. All Bookings for a seat on a scheduled training course, must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to course start.
4. All booking made via reed.co.uk to be paid in full at time of booking.
1. All payments must be made via Bank transfer and accepted in GBP only, using secure online payment portal or directly over the phone. Card payments are accepted from all major credit and debit cards.
1.1 Card payment may be subject to a min £1.50 service charge which is dependant on method/service used to process payment.
2. Payment for all online training sessions must be received a min of 48 hours prior to delivery of training. Failure to make full payment shall result in re-scheduling of training to next available scheduled session and any deposit(s) paid shall be carried over to the remaining balance.
3. Michael Sean LTD reserves the right to: 3.1 Change prices if any and all services without notice. (Price changes do not affect existing reservations and bookings. 3.2 Charge interest for late payments. Interest is charged at the statutory interest rate, currently 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
1. Cancellations made 14 days or more in advance of the event date, will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made within 3 - 13 days will incur a 20% fee. Cancellations made 48 hours to the event will incur a 30% fee.
2. You may cancel your class up to 24 hours before the class begins. If cancellation is made on the day of services being provided, you will receive a credit to reschedule training at a later date. Credit must be used within 90 days, any deposits paid shall be lost
3. All refunds are at the discretion of Michael Sean LTD.
4. Michael Sean LTD hold no liability for financial loses which may be incurred by the 'client' including but not limited to travel, accommodation, food, or any other cost directly relating to services being delivered by Michael Sean LTD as a result of either party cancelling or rescheduling training or other services requested.
5. If on-site training is requested by the 'client', the 'client' agrees to cover all costs of travel, accommodation, rental space, and any other cost which may be incurred directly by Michael Sean LTD in the delivery of the services as a non-refundable deposit prior to delivery of services.
***Purchases made from REED.co.uk under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a "Cancellation Period". Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
Michael Sean LTD reserves the right to amend these Terms at anytime without notice.
DATE 07122020 REV A
AutoCAD is one of the most diversely used CAD packages in the world. Utilised across all sectors in industry from 2D architectural draughting to 3D engineering design and visualisations. AutoCAD really is the design tool of choice.
Showcase your knowledge within world leading CAD software by achieving recognised certification. Attending this 1 day course will help you master the skills and knowledge required to achieve the ACU / ACP certification.
Increase your productivity and draw faster and smarter, with access to our ever growing catalogue of top tips and tricks.
Bring out the 3rd dimension and see your idea in 3D life from concept to working design. This course shall help sweep you from the flat 2D world and propel you into the world of 3D. From surface to primitive compound solids to mesh model, no shape will stop you!
You know best what level and skill you have and need.
Select the course and or subjects you need to learn.
You get the best training we'll review your order.
A) Virtually Online
B) Online training portal